Welcome to Initiafy’s newest feature, Shared Registration. This feature was created to give parent companies the choice of having contractor managers register workers and upload documentation on their behalf, in addition to declaring a worker’s eligibility to work.
Parent Company Guide
In your Company’s Dashboard, under the Users tab, click on Companies (formerly “Company Codes”). When adding a new company, you now have two options:
To allow workers to self-register their own details with a Company Code, keep the Shared Registration box checked.
- If a company is added with this option checked, Contractor Managers will be able to provide their workers with a Company Code to self-register.
To have Contractor Managers register workers’ details and documentation their behalf, uncheck the Shared Registration box.
- Unchecking this box will require the Contractor Manager ("Contact Person" in the image below) to manually register their workers’ details, and declare their eligibility to work.
Contractor Manager Guide
If your contractor company has been required to manually upload documentation on behalf of your workers, please follow the instructions below to learn how to add users:
- From the Admin View of the platform (to access this, click on your name in the top right corner and select Admin View), click on Users.
- Click on Pre-registration.
- Add a user by entering their first name, last name, email, select one choice from each of the dropdown menus, and then click Add.
- A window will come up where you will have to enter any additional questions required by the parent company, including document uploads and a declaration of a worker's competency. Click Save when all fields have been filled in.