Congratulations! You are now a Contractor Admin on Initiafy platform
Step 1: What to expect?
Once your company has been registered, you will receive an e-mail with your login details and instructions on how to purchase credits.
Step 2: Login as a contractor admin
Step 3: When you login
In order to receive your company code you are required to purchase credits.
- Set how many credits you wish to purchase
- Take note of price per credit
- Click “Buy credits”
Enter your card details:
- You will receive a confirmation message and your company balance will be updated.
- Your company code will display in the top right corner.
- You will now receive an e-mail with your company code and instructions to pass on to your workers.
Step 4: Admin View
- Here you will see a graph of successfully completed courses on monthly basis by your workers.
- Company balance and top up. 1 credit=1 successful completion
- Click to download a .csv file which will have your workers personal information and course results.
Note: if you run out of credits, your company code will be disabled.
Reports-> Self-registered courses
Here you can see what courses have been assigned to your workers and view the status of each completion (e.g. passed, pending or incomplete)
Users -> Self-registration
- Users tab shows all your workers who have registered via your company code.
- Click on the user’s name to be brought to their user profile.
Users-> Induction Codes
In this section you can register your sub-contractor companies.
Too add a contractor:
- Enter contractor company name
- Contact person
- E-mail address for the contact person
- Choose We Pay Or They Pay
We Pay – you pay for your subcontractor’s credits.
They Pay- subcontractor has to purchase credits.
- Create a company code for your sub-contractor (e.g. sub101)
Click on your sub-contractor company to view their completions.
Step 5: Learner View
Learner view allows you to register and complete the course yourself.
- Once you click on Learner View, you will be brought to the registration page
- Fill the registration page with your details and click “Register”
- Upload any mandatory documentation if required
- Update profile details and password
- Take courses
- View courses history
- Upload photo and documents
- Download Useful Documents
- Go back to the admin view by clicking on the drop down menu beside your name